At Surface Medical Spas we provide a full spectrum of anti-aging services, both surgical and non-surgical. Ultherapy provides a unique, non-surgical, no downtime solution to aging skin. Ultherapy is the only FDA-approved non-invasive procedure to lift skin on the Neck, Chin and Brow. It is the only FDA-approved non-surgical Neck lift.
- Not a toxin.
- Not a filler.
- It’s Ultrasound!
How does Ultherapy work?
Click on the image below to view larger image
Disclaimer: Individual results will vary. Images do not constitute a promise or representation of any particular outcome or experience.
How does Ultherapy use Ultrasound?
Ultherapy uses ultrasound in 2 ways:
- To see beneath the surface of the skin and giving the technician the ability to customize a treatment plan that is completely individualized
- To safely treat and pre-determine depths while bypassing the surface of the skin
Focused ultrasound energy is delivered non-invasively to heat deep tissue without affecting the surface of the skin.
At natural, regenerative response is initiated, stimulation the growth of new collagen, which lifts and tightens the skin over time. Results build gradually over 2-3 months and can continue to improve to 6 months after-procedure.
Who is an Ultherapy Candidate?
Factors affecting treatment response include:
- Skin Laxity – Amount of excess, loose skin on the face and neck
- Volume – Degree and distribution of fat
- Skin Quality – Extent of lines, wrinkles, crepiness and/or sun damage
- Age – 20-60’s
- Lifestyle/Health – nonsmoker/ smoker, nature of health issues (minor, chronic, none)
Get A FREE $25 Gift Certificate Just For Signing Up!
Receive Monthly Specials, Discounts and Health News.
Redeemable at Layton Location
View our Procedures
Our cosmetic surgeons have paved the way in the latest and most advanced cosmetic surgery procedures. We serve Layton, Park City, Salt Lake City, and surrounding areas.